Thursday, February 19, 2009

Purpose?

The purpose of me starting this blog is three fold. First, my prayer is that it will provoke thought. Just thought. I hope people dont eventually reply to this in order to argue that they are right and everyone else is wrong. Secondly, I dont want to write anything on here that isnt from me. In other words, I dont want to write on this in order to earn the favor of others, but like everything else should be, I write on here as another opportunity to bring honor to my Heavenly Father. Therefore, if you are reading this, it is because I believe what you think of me and not dependent upon what I do or say.

The third and final reason I have already touched on a little bit. My prayer is that this blog will bring honor to God. To be honest, I dont know what that looks like. Does that mean that eventually this turns into something people use in their quiet times? Does that mean that God will somehow use this to speak truth to somebody that I would never expect to read this? I dont know. But, isnt that one of the amazing things about God? We dont always know how He is going to work... Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment